The Queen Stage Le Col Sport Long Sleeve Jersey offers the freedom of a summer jersey with added warmth for days when you’re not expecting to take off arm warmers, but don’t need to go full on winter jacket. In keeping with the Sport collection, the jersey is cut for a more relaxed fit, perfect for club rides or when you stop for a lite bite at The Queen Stage, the sport long sleeve will quickly become a go-to piece of your winter layering system and has been designed to be the durable workhorse of your collection, with style and performance features as standard.
Made from 100% recycled main body fabric with a soft and stretchy comfortable fit, the jersey has proven that recycled fabrics have no performance limitations as we drive to ensure recycled plastics are used wherever possible in our collection. This is a jersey that’s responsibly sourced and designed to last the distance.
With 4 pockets on the rear, including a waterproof zipped pocket and reflective details and made in Italy the result is a jersey that understands that not every day is race day, but every ride deserves the best equipment.
- Flat locked seams
- Durable fabric ideal for training miles
- Full length lock down zip and zip guard
- Silicone hem gripper
- Three large rear pockets
- Fourth waterproof security pocket
- Made in Italy
- 80% (Recycled) Nylon
- 20% (Recycled) Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We’d also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag